Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Offering social media thanks

Thanks for the great platforms that make social media part of every day of my life.

Thanks to
Twitter for being my No. 1 source of news – and this from a guy who worked for more than 20 years in the newspaper industry!

Thanks to
Linkedin for hosting such great groups – places I learn something every time I check in.

Thanks to
Facebook for allowing me to stay connected to people I would have lost touch with years ago.

Thanks to
YouTube for showing me aspects of life and this world I would otherwise never see (and the fact that so much of what I see on YouTube is funny doesn’t hurt either).

Thanks to
foursquare for getting me to explore the planet – or at least whatever part of it I happen to be on at a given moment.

Thanks to
Social Media Today for being the best aggregator of serious and accurate insights into the developing world of social media for business.

Thanks to
Mashable for being the quickest and flashiest aggregator of news about social media.

Thanks to
Alltop for allowing me to set up a social media feed tailored to my particular interests.

But, most of all, thank you to everyone I interact with daily, weekly or ever on social media you teach me so much and make every day insightful – I can’t thank you enough.

Related post:
A Social Media Feast for Thanksgiving

1 comment:

  1. hanks to Twitter for being my No. 1 source of news – and this from a guy who worked for more than 20 years in the newspaper industry. Buy Real Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete